1. Automation of Production Processes and Problems of the Organization of Labor, Moscow,"Mashgis," 1956, pp. 1-143. (in Russian)
2. The Economic Effectiveness of Complex Mechanization and Automation in Machine Building,Moscow,"Ekonomica,"1959, pp. 1-233. (in Russian)
3. The Calculation of Cost of Production in Automated Processes. Moscow, "Finizdat," 1958, pp. 1-87. (in Russian)
4. Methodological Problems of the Optimal Planning of a Socialist Economy, (together
with Iu.Ovsienko and E.Faerman). Moscow, TSEMI, Academy of Sciences of the U.S.S.R., 1966, pp. 1-246. (in Russian)
5. Optimality and the Mechanism of Prices, (together with I. Lakhman and Iu. Ovsienko). Moscow: "Nauka," 1969, pp.1-124. (in Russian)
6. Studies in Soviet Economic Planning, White Plains: M.E. Sharpe Publisher, 1978, pp.1-229.
7. Soviet Economic Thought and Political Power in the U.S.S.R., NY: Pergammon Press, 1980, pp. 1-229.
8. Some New Trends in Systems Theory, Seaside, CA.: Intersystems Publications, 1984, pp. 1-269.
9. Basic Economics and Optimality (together with S. Movshovich, Iu.Ovsienko), Seaside, CA: Intersystems Publications, 1987, pp. 1-225. The Russian version of the book Growth and Economic Optimum, Moscow: "Nauka," 1972, pp. 1-152.
10. Vertical and Horizontal Mechanisms as a System Phenomenon, Seaside, CA: Intersystems Publications,1988, pp.1-350.
11. Soviet Political and Economic System, vol.1, pp.7-237; vol.2, pp. 5-276; vol.3, pp.5-311, Benson: Chalidze Publ., 1988. (In Russian).
12. Selected Topics in Indeterministic Systems, Seaside, CA: Intersystems Publications, 1989, pp.1-336.
13. The Soviet Union: Empire, Nation, and System. New Brunswick:Transactions, 1990, pp.1-471.
14. The Aesthetic Method in Economics. Benson: Chalidze Publ., 1990, pp.1-392. (In Russian).
15. Indeterministic Economics. New York: Praeger Publ., 1992, pp.1-315.
16. Russia: Problems and Conflicts. Philadelphia: The Coast Publ., 1993, pp.1-87. (In Russian).
17. Evolutionary Change; Toward a Systemic Theory of Development and Maldevelopment. Newark: Gordon & Breach Publishing Group, 1997, pp. 1-217.
18. The Concept of Indeterminism & Its Applications; Economics,| Social Systems, Ethics, Artificial Intelligence & Aesthetics. Westport: Greenwood Publishing Group, 1997, pp.1-222.
19. A Conceptual Understanding of Beauty. Lewiston, NY: The Edwin Mellen Press, 2003. pp. 1- 352.